Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've barely ever watched Austin and have no idea about him as a footballer apart from his excellent scoring record. What's his style? Poacher?

No one knows how much money we have, we got £35 mil in TV cash Martinez might have £15 mil he might have £35 mil to spend but like I've said im convinced he's had money to spend.

I'll be massively shocked if our CB signing isn't Evans as all the papers had the same story but maybe with Ramos staying at Madrid they won't sell Evans until after their CL qualifier (which would make sense with RM's talk of waiting for the right moment to sign certain players) if so he would only cost about £4-5 mil so this deal (if true) isn't massive cash as our playmaker will probably be around £7-10 mil

We keep Stones and spend £30M.....
The replies to the SOS1878 tweets in Twitter suggest to me they have NO credibility. Everyone pretty much not having it, where as if Everton Aren't we tweeted it I think the response would've more positive

The replies to the SOS1878 tweets in Twitter suggest to me they have NO credibility. Everyone pretty much not having it, where as if Everton Aren't we tweeted it I think the response would've more positive
He said scott dann deal was sorted and signing for us mate lol,so mostly all guess work by so many

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-injury-update-charlie-austin-9811727

Chris Ramsey reckons he's going to get the best out of Charlie Austin while he can - starting with the opening game of the season at Charlton tomorrow

The coveted QPR striker has been linked with half the Premier League in a £15m move, but as yet no-one has put cash on the table.

"We’ve had good game time from Charlie over the last two years," the coach said. "So for how long he’s here we're hopeful of the same.

"But if he does go, we're ready to use the players we've brought in over the summer to good efect."

backpedaling-o.gif

think the austin thing is a load of nonsense to be honest. Hold me to that :p

BUT

horrible timing for QPR if it came out tonight, even more reason not to believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back