Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't known him long like he's a friend of a friend but he did get Lennon right to be fair

Fair play. It seems such a random rumour to have Martinez in London then one or two saying about Austin....

Also that 9pm shout was a bit daft because anything could happen on timing, i think that was an overexcited message which was backtracked on soon after.

Surely wed need to agree a fee first with QPR before discussing personal terms though + i would imagine this could go onto mid next week if its all just coming out today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair play. It seems such a random rumour to have Martinez in London then one or two saying about Austin....

Also that 9pm shout was a bit daft because anything could happen on timing, i think that was an overexcited message which was backtracked on soon after.

Surely wed need to agree a fee first with QPR before discussing personal terms though + i would imagine this could go onto mid next week if its all just coming out today.

We would need QPR's permission to speak to player if there was a view to a fee being agreed in the near future. Managers meeting was on Tuesday and he wouldn't be in London just for a talk sport interview or to talk to Kenwright as he'd see him at the match tomorrow.

I would imagine SOS have been told the deal is close but only know minor details.

Not sure how close the deal is but its not close enough to be announced this weekend. From what I've heard the personal terms have been agreed but the fee is yet to be agreed.

So the opposite of what people are saying on Twitter, where the fee was agreed and personal terms were being discussed?

Great. Thanks mate. I knew it was one or the other. Just about to put my house on it.

Also, SOS were far from convinced about the 9pm time. I think they've been told something but as I say don't know the finer details.

Also, SOS were far from convinced about the 9pm time. I think they've been told something but as I say don't know the finer details.

It does sound like absolute rubbish mate doesn't it?

Not necessarily your info, but definitely their tweet.

Spurs fans still seem pretty sure he's joining them.

It does sound like absolute rubbish mate doesn't it?

Not necessarily your info, but definitely their tweet.

Spurs fans still seem pretty sure he's joining them.

I think Staveros is a bit of a wind up merchant to be honest. I'm pretty sure there's been talks but I don't think anythings close or as close as some people have made it out to be.

This is my first time following the transfer window on GOT. Are they always like this?

And at what point do people start posting the angry, red, masturbating face? This one: :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back