Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is crawling with Kopites in so many threads.

You'd think they had better things to do on the eve of their first title winning season for 26 years.

*chortles - waves at RAWK*

Question for you Dave.

Do you think Mirallas may have been given 'assurances' on transfer incomings to entice him to sign an extension?

As somethings happened there and i dont think its because 'no-one's' come in for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for you Dave.

Do you think Mirallas may have been given 'assurances' on transfer incomings to entice him to sign an extension?

As somethings happened there and i dont think its because 'no-one's' come in for him.

Indeed, an interesting notion and question... thoughts ?

Guys, I've heard that it is 9 AM that there'll be an announcement, not PM!

Completely reliable source, honest. Definitely didn't just pull this out of thin air like the other one, just to screw with people and get followers.

Question for you Dave.

I think no one came in for him this window that he wanted so he may as well sign a new deal on a bit extra money with a release clause just in case.

The only rumours for Mirallas were Fenerbahce and West Ham. Hardly the teams he would want.

Question for you Dave.

No. Just after better wages, IMO.

I think no one came in for him this window that he wanted so he may as well sign a new deal on a bit extra money with a release clause just in case.

The only rumours for Mirallas were Fenerbahce and West Ham. Hardly the teams he would want.

He was clearly miffed at his treatment by Martinez though and im sure is the type of person to stick another season in the hope of a 'step up' in terms of competition or money.

I doubt he would have extended just for a few extra quid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back