Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a new link: http://www.titular.cl/2015/08/07/everton-asegura-el-fichaje-de-sebastian-pulpito-gonzalez

Incomprehensible translation as follows:

After tying with Wanderers and qualify for the second round of the Copa Chile, Everton said Friday the Argentine Sebastián González as reinforcement for a season. The pulpit, who debuted in San Lorenzo de Almagro and then passed through Union La Calera and Deportivo Cuenca of Ecuador said to be "very happy to get to one of Chile's largest teams. The name Everton seduces much, that have very good players and a coaching staff with clear ideas".

23 years and 1.65 m steering wheel added to the official site of the sky gold "I come to win me a position, but the most important thing is the group goal, which is to take Everton to the place where it deserves. If you work every day, the objectives are will be fulfilled alone".

"I trained with my colleagues and I have received in a spectacular way. I come to work, people can stay quiet because I'll leave everything within the field"said the Chilean, who was also selected their country u-17 and played the World Cup of the category in Nigeria in 2009.

Don't have a clue where that steering wheel thing has come from but Google translate's a bit garbage really.

Obligatory YouTube video anyway:

Don't even know if this is us or Everton Chile to be honest I just saw someone post it on Twitter.

Here's a new link: http://www.titular.cl/2015/08/07/everton-asegura-el-fichaje-de-sebastian-pulpito-gonzalez

Incomprehensible translation as follows:

After tying with Wanderers and qualify for the second round of the Copa Chile, Everton said Friday the Argentine Sebastián González as reinforcement for a season. The pulpit, who debuted in San Lorenzo de Almagro and then passed through Union La Calera and Deportivo Cuenca of Ecuador said to be "very happy to get to one of Chile's largest teams. The name Everton seduces much, that have very good players and a coaching staff with clear ideas".

23 years and 1.65 m steering wheel added to the official site of the sky gold "I come to win me a position, but the most important thing is the group goal, which is to take Everton to the place where it deserves. If you work every day, the objectives are will be fulfilled alone".

"I trained with my colleagues and I have received in a spectacular way. I come to work, people can stay quiet because I'll leave everything within the field"said the Chilean, who was also selected their country u-17 and played the World Cup of the category in Nigeria in 2009.

Don't have a clue where that steering wheel thing has come from but Google translate's a bit garbage really.

Obligatory YouTube video anyway:

Think that one's for our Chilean namesakes Transfer Window Thread, mate.

Yep he has, he also played there a few times for Bayern and Inter - but he's not really a 'creator' (which I think is what we really need) - he's someone who will run with the ball instead of looking to pass and move. You never know though, it could work.

Sounds like someone else we've signed this summer...

You guys will believe anything. But I have to say it made for pleasant viewing.

As for Mori, it would be a work permit nightmare, therefore I am officially giving that one a 0/10.

In conclusion: Another day of dirge in this thread.

Keep up the good work everyone. :bye:

That's why on the face of it, it doesn't really make a lot of sense.
Not really bothered if anyone wants to typecast a player no10 / playmaker /box to box.
But I believe you can never have enough good players & make no mistake Shaquiri better than good .
He's the type of player that can & will win you games in whatever position he plays.
Its about bloody time we where signing this type of player,if its true this lad puts a whole new outlook to our team.

_20150808_000417.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back