Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
footballers being at games sometimes don't mean anything though.

Boruc watched us for two games a few years ago, then signed for southampton.

He's probably just weighing up his options
I agree with that but it has shown how far we have fallen if it's not automatic that he would choose us over Stoke.

If Spurs were in for him do you think he would be weighing up a move to Stoke?

I hope get spanked by Liverpool and he'll the Stoke stadium at half time. The picture of him there makes me mad!

SHAQIRI TAKING IN THE PL

Sky Sports have quizzed Stoke City on why Xherdan Shaqiri is at the Britannia Stadium and they have responded by saying he is just at the ground to watch the game.

Here is a picture of the Inter Milan star at the Britannia...

Also worth saying Stoke have far more financial backing than us, and a manager with clear links to Barcelona and other international teams. Agonising over whether they are more attractive than us or not will get us nowhere - does the fact that Lukaku came to us over Chelsea or Deu from Barcelona mean we are more attractive than either of those teams? Each player is different and blanket statements will not help

SHAQIRI TAKING IN THE PL

Sky Sports have quizzed Stoke City on why Xherdan Shaqiri is at the Britannia Stadium and they have responded by saying he is just at the ground to watch the game.

Here is a picture of the Inter Milan star at the Britannia...

Looks like the stupid one of a comedy guard pair in a B-rate children's fantasy film

Getting tired of Everton now, been going the game since 1959 but Kenwright and Martinez are making it a chore to watch the game now. No sign of any investment, new ground nothing but broken promise's, i think this is my last season ticket thanks for that Bill...

I'm planning early retirement in less than 18 months time and boy, do Everton have some work to do to convince me to keep on renewing once I'm on my hard earned pension

Alls not lost lads & lasses he's probably looking around Stokes side .....mmm Glen Whelan & Charlie Adams - sod this I'm signing for Everton at least theyve got Kone & Gareth Ba...... oh christ where do I sign Mr Hughes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back