Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GasBuddy.gif

is that you mate?

It'll be interesting to see who Roberto's preferred option for the number 10 he wants is. It looks like being someone who won't be available until the end of the window, so you'd think it'll be a player that isn't really getting a chance at their current club. How many players like that are there around? I've got a bad feeling that he's waiting the whole window for someone a bit underwhelming.

Seen him against Wolfsburg when Napoli battered them in the Europa League, did look solid to be fair. Strong, tall and quick.

If he's half as good as he sounds there then we'd best get the Arteta Money out of the vault. Didn't read anything as good about Evans, Dann or Ogbonna....has he got a YouTube compilation yet?

About 7 posts up ( or previous page if like my good self you choose to read GOT on your mobile phone ) I think someone has posted the obligatory youtube video of him mate.

We have also established Martin Tyler said his name in a memorable fashion in FIFA 13

It's so on it hurts a little bit inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back