Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... i cannot take this anymore.

Promised myself I wouldn't sneak on here and join the hysteria this very morning.......

This board are wrecking my summer, thanks Bill you [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed]!

Please don't swear mate, the swear filter's threatening to work to rule at the moment.

On a lighter note, Kirsty Gallagher in a white bikini is what we all need to help relieve the stresses of this transfer window.

Traore is close to joining Aston Villa.

No, not the gash one with the dodgy hamstring that played for us... once.

Adama traore who we were vaguely linked with in the past. This will add to the fume.

Sake.

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... i cannot take this anymore.

Promised myself I wouldn't sneak on here and join the hysteria this very morning.......

This board are wrecking my summer, thanks Bill you [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed]!
lol

The cracks have appeared.

@SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING: @Whufc_official make late swoop for #efc target Mason Holgate from #BFC.
More shortly #SSNHQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back