Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest that's just wishful, there's not even thinking there haha
It would suprise a lot of people if we signed someone who people actually know!

Even the lad they were on about yesterday in germany i think, might be world class potential but never heard of him and i doubt majority would have either

COLEMAN BID MADE?

Everton have rejected a £20m bid from Paris Saint-Germain for defender Seamus Coleman, according to talkSPORT.

Surely that's the last thing Roberto Martinez needs! We're just doing some digging to see if there's any legs in this one.

Reactions: FTY
It would suprise a lot of people if we signed someone who people actually know!

Even the lad they were on about yesterday in germany i think, might be world class potential but never heard of him and i doubt majority would have either
I'd love us to pull off a true marquee signing like that but Hulk as got to be on incredible wages right?

COLEMAN BID MADE?

Everton have rejected a £20m bid from Paris Saint-Germain for defender Seamus Coleman, according to talkSPORT.

Surely that's the last thing Roberto Martinez needs! We're just doing some digging to see if there's any legs in this one.

Obviously it's rubbish but I'd sell him for £20million.

COLEMAN BID MADE?

no problems there the irish hate the french

Strange thing happened here, just been told that a major hotel about a hours drive from Moscow has a large 6 room booking under the name EvertonFC - all the names of the guests are Russian - paid for by a UK person though english name - UK email addy etc, trust me absolutely no one here knows who Everton are i am baffled what the hell it means ;/

Brilliant work, I wonder if there's a @FutbolRussia twitter account that can shed any light on this.

Really think it speaks volumes that we are focusing so much on South America. Just makes me think we can't afford the players we would like from within Europe.

Just send our scouts everywhere. North America, South America, Asia, Africa, honestly don't care just get some quality players in here.

Strange thing happened here, just been told that a major hotel about a hours drive from Moscow has a large 6 room booking under the name EvertonFC - all the names of the guests are Russian - paid for by a UK person though english name - UK email addy etc, trust me absolutely no one here knows who Everton are i am baffled what the hell it means ;/

hahahahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back