Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all the same from that part of the world. Black hair, weird-looking face and not a muscle on their bodies.

ABANDON SHIP

2ad9707a7600b3803e153c5ffd2cf211.jpg

Why is there still talk of Lennon?

Yes he did ok for us, but right mid is a swollen position for us. Even if we did offload McGeady, that still leaves Mirallas and Deulofeu on the right. We need a left sided player.
If another person mentions playing any of those on the left, I will lose the plot...

i'd be chuffed with signing Lennon. Not instead of a No10 or a Striker but if we can get him in as well as then i think that's great. He gave the whole team a lift last season and he seemed to genuinely love the place. That counts for a lot in my book

Yes he did ok for us, but right mid is a swollen position for us. Even if we did offload McGeady, that still leaves Mirallas and Deulofeu on the right. We need a left sided player.
If another person mentions playing any of those on the left, I will lose the plot...

Well Yarmolenko plays on the right primarily and we badly wanted him...

Do you happen to remember the derby where kev was destroying people on the left and the rat had to stamp on him and he got subbed at half? That game alone should tell you just how wrong you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back