Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the age argument. If a player can come in a do a job for two or three years while Everton look for a younger version so be it. Not every player has to be 22 and have a resell value.

I'm with @AaronTheBlue here. I'd take a punt on Honda. Everton are in the position of buying gems or players who have gone off the boil, can't afford the sexy superstar.
few of our best signings are players who had great rep, then went off the boil, pienaar, arteta

i can't say i've watched all that much of him so i'll take your word.

But there is clearly talent there.

I've probably seen his every game for Milan (bar one or two) - he's struggled to adapt to Serie A, which suggests he'd struggle massively to adapt to the pace of the prem.

He's definitely talented, but is he more creative/better than Barkley? Absolutely not.

well I thought we were signing 2 more after rodriguez and Mori but been back tracking on interviews from Martinez and Rodriguez is deffo one of the 3 ! so just one more number 10 role player to come ! hoping for a marqee signing but its gonna be a nobody isnt it ? :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back