Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely take Lennon, he supposedly really wants to play for us and he'd certainly be useful for 2 or 3 years. But we desperately need that playmaker type, and now that Cleverley is badly injured it definitely needs to be a left sided one since he was a shoe in on the left.

I just honestly can't think of anyone we can realistically get this late in the window. I'd love Mertens but I doubt Napoli would part with him now, even if we threw £20m at them.

Everyone chatting about in comings surely 1 or two will leave. Mcgeady to Sunderland seems to be doing the rounds.. Will mcaleny be moved on on loan ? He doesn't seem to be getting a sniff at first team although he played well preseason . Just to show you how bad things might get over the next day and a bit was looking at Twitter tonight and according to that we are been linked with loan move for Isco ... You gota love Twitter

Everyone chatting about in comings surely 1 or two will leave. Mcgeady to Sunderland seems to be doing the rounds.. Will mcaleny be moved on on loan ? He doesn't seem to be getting a sniff at first team although he played well preseason . Just to show you how bad things might get over the next day and a bit was looking at Twitter tonight and according to that we are been linked with loan move for Isco ... You gota love Twitter

Imagine that, Isco Inferno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back