Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gibson mcgeady out, said it for ages, ledson on loan maybe too

mori, lennon and yarms in (tho yarms is probs deffo a non-goer anymore)

also, 9.5m for mori is higher than we expected... that shut up all the haters saying we're being outspent by championship clubs?

He will do well at the Hammers.

Regardless of whether he missed loads for us in the end, which other striker actually got himself as many opportunities in a game as that guy did!

He's a player who could have been absolutely fantastic, but didn't understand what the offside rule was.

Everything about his movement was top class, except the fact he always made the move 2 seconds early.

personally thought he was just a step too high in regards to class. i liked the fella but he was an awful striker, considering he was only scoring for like 4 months out of a 2 and a half year stay. I mean he scored something like 6 goals in 42 games after that season!

personally thought he was just a step too high in regards to class. i liked the fella but he was an awful striker, considering he was only scoring for like 4 months out of a 2 and a half year stay. I mean he scored something like 6 goals in 42 games after that season!
Possibly, one season wonder scoring 40+ goals with his first touch for Everton & Rangers.

But even when playing bad, this guy 'missed' like 4/5 great chances a game.

I bloody wish Lukaku had that many in a game to try and score for us.

He was instinctively top class.

When he had to think and plan his movement, he was absolutely not.

I was convinced we'd signed a world class striker when he first arrived as his movement off the ball was out of this world. Then bizarrely it just totally disappeared - not just dipped a bit, totally went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back