Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Honestly, the state of this post.

Can somebody tell him they got smashed 3-0 at home by West Ham.

State of the England squad he picked as well...

https://profile.theguardian.com/user/id/10119933

upload_2015-9-1_17-27-58.webp

Probably.

Let's be honest it will all depend on how the results are. At least after last season I don't think anyone is expecting top 6 this year so they might be a bit more apathetic.

Nobody will given it a second thought as they sing a Beatles song about keeping a player temporarily on principle and declaring it a victory, while giving abuse to the Chelsea players until we're losing and then going quiet.

the 3 signings Martinez wanted

Striker - Leandro Rodriguez

Centre-back - Ramiro Funes Mori

No 10. - Aaron Lennon

Now I see that when Martinez said, "because of the nature of the deals, these will arrive late in the window," he meant because of uninspiring, fume-increasing nature of the deals, they'd be done as late as possible.

No idea if we were "late". No later than 5 other clubs who all got rejected either by player or owner I would guess. Not a clue re January. We can sign a preliminary with him then though.
Like every other club and I think the echo said Yarmolenko wasn't fussed on us so I think that's code for don't get your hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back