Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Trivia Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im going to throw a name in.. Havent a scooby where he ended up.

Franz Carr.

Surely Brazil or somewhere like that ???

nope, i wikid him because i didn't believe he actually got a call up - pittsburg and reginna. think they have to be abroad when they get their call up

whose the people from the netherlands AF?

Scott Booth from scotland (who was the first ever brit to win the intercontinental cup incidently, while at dortmund and was capped while at twente). Nick Deacy who won the uefa cup with PSV and was welsh. Johnny Crossan who was banned from paying in england due to signing a profesisonal contract with bristol city while an amateur and so went abroad until it was lifted and scored against real madrid in the european cup finals. And Sammy Morgan & James Quinn about whom I have no interesting facts.

Scott Booth from scotland (who was the first ever brit to win the intercontinental cup incidently, while at dortmund and was capped while at twente). Nick Deacy who won the uefa cup with PSV and was welsh. Johnny Crossan who was banned from paying in england due to signing a profesisonal contract with bristol city while an amateur and so went abroad until it was lifted and scored against real madrid in the european cup finals. And Sammy Morgan & James Quinn about whom I have no interesting facts.

cheers, never heard of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back