Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Trivia Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best mate's son is called Spencer (n)

Soz pal.

Latchford.. Lee Evans

Morrissey!
Harvey!
Billy..
Steven
Bailey
Duffy
McKenzie
Lawson
Kenny
Marshall

Couple there but also a few shockers.

Is that them all then?

Since ww2, I think everton have had 9 players who recieved a full international cap on their books who never got on the pitch in a senior game.

Players around the reserves and bench only, so the likes of darren pooter who we realeased from our academy at 14 wouldn't count but anyone who was on a professional contract at everton would.

Still a few left, one from the 60s that I'd expect you to get, and a couple of much older ones. For the older ones fox had the right idea with Tony Kay.

Oh, Alex Scott from the 60s.

Already had him. Skinny man from Wales, scored lots of goals.

The other two are tough. Andrew Hannah from the 19th century, Scottish right back played for both Everton and Liverpool. And another Scottish defender, I believe would have played with Dean in the 20s.

Already had him. Skinny man from Wales, scored lots of goals.

The other two are tough. Andrew Hannah from the 19th century, Scottish right back played for both Everton and Liverpool. And another Scottish defender, I believe would have played with Dean in the 20s.

Oh, Roy Vernon. Should have got that.

Was a bit premature about this one so lets do it again.

Since ww2, I think everton have had 10 players who recieved a full international cap on their books who never got on the pitch in a senior game.

Players around the reserves and bench only, so the likes of darren potter and james mceveley who we released from our academy as young lads wouldn't count but anyone who was on a professional contract at everton would.

Gardner (England), Said (Egypt), Abdullayev (Azerbaijan) and 7 others.

Was a bit premature about this one so lets do it again.

Since ww2, I think everton have had 10 players who recieved a full international cap on their books who never got on the pitch in a senior game.

Players around the reserves and bench only, so the likes of darren potter and james mceveley who we released from our academy as young lads wouldn't count but anyone who was on a professional contract at everton would.

Gardner (England), Said (Egypt), Abdullayev (Azerbaijan) and 7 others.

Saha
Beattie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back