Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Trivia Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many Everton players have scored against us (when playing for another team, so not own goals). Obviously I can't pluck the answer from anywhere but was curious. Maybe not so obvious to remember if they scored before joining us.

I wonder how many Everton players have scored against us (when playing for another team, so not own goals). Obviously I can't pluck the answer from anywhere but was curious. Maybe not so obvious to remember if they scored before joining us.

There'll be loads.

I know fred pickering scored hattricks both for and against us.

Rooney, Saha, simon davies

nah i'm not really doing this ha. would be interesting to know though and how we rank among other teams. even if it is just a premier league stat

..cheers, bit of fun that one. 48 out of 50 for me. Despite my age I couldn't get the 2 really old gentlemen, saying that I have seen almost all of the others play!!

Excluding Goalkeepers: Only 6 Everton players have "achieved" this landmark post-war: Cliff Britton and Warney Cresswell managed it pre-war along with 3 other players. The question is: Can you name the 6 Everton OUTFIELD players to both start EVERY game in a season and to not register a goal in that season - one achieved this twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back