TV Series

The last of us will be a master piece, already is judging by the rotten tomato score. I’m biased being a big fan of the games but it’s clear they are going to supersede the game, similar to game of thrones to the books. I wouldn’t be surprised if season 3 comes before the third game. Only thing that’s disappointing is it’s delivered weekly

The last of us will be a master piece, already is judging by the rotten tomato score. I’m biased being a big fan of the games but it’s clear they are going to supersede the game, similar to game of thrones to the books. I wouldn’t be surprised if season 3 comes before the third game. Only thing that’s disappointing is it’s delivered weekly
A lot of content from the current games to stretch into 3 seasons if they want to, I think. Even more so considering the world building approach they're taking.

Also watched it last night, boss.

Finished Tehran S2 on Apple. Not seen Severance yet, but this is the best show I’ve watched on Apple, including Slow Horses. Very tense throughout. Strong Homeland vibes to it.
Set up nicely for Season 3
Loved Homeland so gave this a go. What a great series. Also reminds me a little of 24 which was another of my favourites.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Just finished The Leftovers. Didn't have a 'kin clue what was going on for the most part but it still made for compulsive viewing. Plus the soundtrack was brilliant. And I have to say that Margaret Qualley as the daughter was absolutely stunning, and such a fine young actress too. The third series was all the worse for her not being in it.

Loving the first episode of The Last of Us. I'd probably binge watch it in 2 sessions if i had the choice, but at least it gives me something to look forward to.

I’ve just redownloaded it. I never got very far on it. Never very good with tense games when there’s lots of different manoeuvres etc. will see if I stick with it this time but it’s interesting watching some of the shot for shot remakes they did.

Stick with it mate, such a rewarding game, I've finished it 3 times.

Made up they're doing it justice, never a bad move having my boy Pascal as the lead either.

So I’m going to start watching that 90’s show on Netflix which came out today. I didn’t realise they were even making this show until the other day when I got an email from Netflix recommending it.

For me that 70’s show was an iconic tv show that I watched regularly as a kid growing up and I just loved the dynamics between all the characters. I have such fond memories of it and the casting was great and i believe it launched the careers of mila kunis and Ashton kutcher. I just loved this show growing up it was such easy viewing.

Really hope they haven’t butchered it with this spin off.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back