TV Series

It’s not really a spoiler so I wouldn’t worry but I agree that those of us that have played the game should be careful about what we say for viewers like you going in blind.
I hate thats its based on a game!!!!!! So many spoilers, I was looking for Episode 2 trailer on youtube and the suggested vids ruined my LIFE!

See this written all the time - it's not a "take" on Squid Game lol

The idea for Squid Game came around 2008, but nothing happened with it till 2018.

Alice in Borderland was a manga published in 2010.
I remember watching Battle Royale many years ago and loved it. Then thought it was odd that the hunger games became so popular without a mention of battle royale. Squid game and Alice just seem to be extensions of Battle Royale.

I watched the last of us the other night. I have never played the game but I still enjoyed it so going to stick with it. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing though that I have literally zero knowledge of the game.
Pretty faithful to the game, just altering a few bits here and there.

As such, looking forward to the rest.

Have Ep 2 to watch tonight

Episode 2 of The Last of Us was brilliant again. They've really nailed the casting, chemistry between Joel and Ellie is so, so good.
They are great together. I was a feeling a bit disappointed with the first half of the episode but the second half was excellent.

Storyline seems to have been changed considerably mind to this point (I’m not much further in the game than the the show currently though).
in the game there was a lot more focus on the military and the firefly’s

There are definitely aspects of the game missing from the show...

Joel isn't as 'hard man' as he is in the game, he seems a lot more submissive, and they missed the hunt for Robert which missed a trick.

The Capitol scene is better in the game than the show, the clickers are absolutely superb

(Not sure how to use spoiler tags, so just trying this from another forum see if it works)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back