TV Series

Watched the first two episodes of 1923. It's enjoyable enough, though I'd say it's been a little step down in quality from 1883 and Yellowstone so far. They still manage to get me invested though, especially with how the native american girls are treated in that boarding school. I really, really want to see them prevail and hopefully get some revenge against the christians (one can dream, right?).

Amazing things. Would highly recommend a doc on Netflix called Fantastic Fungi - learned so much about them.
I’m not sure I could cope. Can they really take control of other sentient beings?!? I’ll watch the rest of the series as it was really good but hope it’s very loosely based on their potential for world domination.

Haha well not humans, not yet thankfully, but everything the scientist at the beginning warns about they do do with animals etc.
Oh well, could we get them to take control of our [Poor language removed] football players and make them play like an actual team!

Watched the first two episodes of 1923. It's enjoyable enough, though I'd say it's been a little step down in quality from 1883 and Yellowstone so far. They still manage to get me invested though, especially with how the native american girls are treated in that boarding school. I really, really want to see them prevail and hopefully get some revenge against the christians (one can dream, right?).
Hi Tim hope you are well today.

Interesting take. I would more or less say that the later TNG wins out for baseline episode quality, but that In the Pale Moonlight and Far Beyond the Stars are absolute monsters that even the best TNG episodes can't even begin to touch.

Yesterdays Enterprise, The Inner Light, The Measure of a Man. Debate over

I raise yous Conscience of the King, The Doomsday Machine, The Cage and City on the Edge of Forever.

rewatching Lost, first time since it came out. First time for her indoors, she's loving it.

Actually really good on a second watch, and suits not having to wait a week for every ep. We average about an ep every night, halfway through the very entertaining S5 now.

The Constant (Season 4 ep) is surely in the Top Ten of greatest episodes of TV ever.

dreading the final season, tho'...they dropped the ball at the last almost as clumsily as Game of Thrones did.

TLOU is very good but original Walking Dead shades it for me. Despite the utter mess it turned into, the first few seasons were great. This one's all style and not much substance yet. I'll stick around till season 2 to see Ellie get super jacked and beat the crap out of Abby.

Poker Face with Natasha Lyonne is quality. I get why she was playing Among Us with Benoit Blanc in Knives Out now. The new Columbo and a direction I was not expecting.

Gold Rush S13. Wonder whats happened to Rick Ness? Shame to see him go as Fred is really annoying.

Happy Valley. Why has it taken so long? Brilliant show.

His Dark Materials. Can't believe i sat through 75% of that. Rubbish.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back