TV Series

Of season 1
I reckon it will get to the bit
where Joel gets impaled, (season cliffhanger), and Ellie is fending for them both,
Season 1 covers the whole first game and the DLC "Left Behind". So yeah there is a lot to fit in with just 4 episodes to go. They've done a great job so far though so I have faith they'll nail it.

Season 1 covers the whole first game and the DLC "Left Behind". So yeah there is a lot to fit in with just 4 episodes to go. They've done a great job so far though so I have faith they'll nail it.
The was a decent amount of good stuff left out of the Henry and Sam storyline which was a bit disappointing.

They are going to have to do some intense concentration of story for just 4 more episodes, even without the DLC.

TLOU episode 5 is excellent. It’s just overtaken where I’m at in the game
as I’m currently hiding behind the car with the sniper aiming at us
so I know what’s about to happen.

Again, a bit disappointed it missed a lot of the games story with Sam and Henry (like I was with Bill) but I understand why and I think it works in what they are doing in the tv show.

Fifth episode of The Last of Us is the best one yet. So so good. The Henry and Sam stuff is possibly my favorite part of the game, and they really did it justice.

Before this episode I was a bit disappointed in the lack of infected in the series, but they made up for it here.

Fifth episode of The Last of Us is the best one yet. So so good. The Henry and Sam stuff is possibly my favorite part of the game, and they really did it justice.

Before this episode I was a bit disappointed in the lack of infected in the series, but they made up for it here.
Yeah, the show doesn't seem to show exactly how many if the buggers you have to get past in the game.

I felt a bit disappointed in the Henry and Sam story. Missed some good stuff in the game.

Started watching the new series of You on Netflix. They’ve gone in a bit of an interesting direction with it so looking forward to seeing how it plays out. It’s still incredibly silly and completely unbelievable but I find it weirdly watchable.
Same the new season is weirdly quite enjoyable and watchable but also very absurd and unrealistic

Just gutted that they split the season in half and got to wait a month for the next episodes

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back