TV Series

Question Time

- after a week unofficial and a week official of Nhs workers, tonights the night for the nutters....
Unfortunately QT is the sounding board of the nutters. Take the extremists on both sides and all of a sudden people think they have to be one way of the other. Makes for better tv but a worse country. Mirrored throughout internet now.
Farage was given far too much air time for his status. A small time mep, failed mp candidate. On every week.

Watching Ep 2 of Clarkson's farm.

It's annoying me no end how the cooks are coughing all over the food, and coughing into their blue rubber gloves that they are preparing food with.

Do not want that chutney.

Not a tv series but got really into a quality football mockumentary recently called ‘the offensive’

Follows the mighty Ashwood city on their premier league journey, some of their tribulations are very similar to Everton…and in the fictional world they drew 1v1 with us Saturday with a Pickford howler

Defo worth a listen.
Don’t know if you still listen , Im a fan of this, and they’ve all but leant into the total Everton of ashwood city by inserting Neville’s recent criticism of into the latest episode us and making it about them .

It’s Worrying how alike a horrendously badly run fictional parody club we actually are .

Yeah, the show doesn't seem to show exactly how many if the buggers you have to get past in the game.

I felt a bit disappointed in the Henry and Sam story. Missed some good stuff in the game.

Hey mate. I've not played the game, and don't intend to. The show is freaking amazing. Can you let me know what they missed out? You can PM me to save spoiling stuff maybe?

For anyone who watched Hunters (Al Pacino) on Prime nearly three years ago, the second season has just dropped today.

Hunters.

Just finished series one, as it`s one that`s been on my list for a while.

Apart from the mad little Tarantino comedy bits every now and again, it really is outstanding.

The holocaust flashback scenes in particular are very hard hitting and a tough watch.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back