TV Series

I guess grooming and fecking his niece wasn't enough for Daemon in HOTD, now he fantasizing about fecking his mom.
GRRM definitely got incest fetish, when they make spinoff about Aegon conquest they already planning they gonna up the ante even more, threesome between 3 siblings incoming
They are not his dreams. The witch Alys Rivers is messing with him and planting dreams and images into his head. Yes, he's a nutcase and all that, but still. At this point, HOTD is better thank GOT for me. And I LOVE GOT - even the divisive ending.

One of my favourite things currently on TV.

It’s just such a relaxing and easy watch and as you say, he’s such a lovely fella.
I'm watching series 5 and he just sailed past my flat 😆 would have invited him in for tea if I had known at the time. I live by the canal arm so although I knew he covered Dudley No 2 canal I didn't think he would come down the arm but he likes to get everywhere.

They are not his dreams. The witch Alys Rivers is messing with him and planting dreams and images into his head. Yes, he's a nutcase and all that, but still. At this point, HOTD is better thank GOT for me. And I LOVE GOT - even the divisive ending.
Personally i prefer GOT, i just liked characters and their interactions more there.
Here i only like Aegon, mostly cause they allowed him to be more shitty and flawed, more human like (like a spoiled Prince would). Also only one with some sense of humor in entire show.
Everyone else feel kinda robotic for me, either too evil or too goodie, personal opinion of course.

Personally i prefer GOT, i just liked characters and their interactions more there.
Here i only like Aegon, mostly cause they allowed him to be more shitty and flawed, more human like (like a spoiled Prince would). Also only one with some sense of humor in entire show.
Everyone else feel kinda robotic for me, either too evil or too goodie, personal opinion of course.
Completely agree. I just don’t care about any of the characters that much. They are all so mopey. There are none of (or very few) of the moments of levity that we saw in GoT.

My main issue with House of Dragons is that all the Targaryen men have incredibly punchable faces. Granted Matt Smiths face was already punchable long before House of Dragons but with that blonde wig he takes on a new level of smugness and slapability. All the younger ones need a good chinning as well.

Tvs most punchable family by far

Actually I think eyepatch Targaryen might be even more punchable than Matt Smith

My main issue with House of Dragons is that all the Targaryen men have incredibly punchable faces. Granted Matt Smiths face was already punchable long before House of Dragons but with that blonde wig he takes on a new level of smugness and slapability. All the younger ones need a good chinning as well.

Tvs most punchable family by far

Actually I think eyepatch Targaryen might be even more punchable than Matt Smith
They certainly capture the inbred look well.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back