TV Series

I need to start that mate pic of renner please.
MV5BOTc0OTc5NGQtMDM2MC00YjRiLThjNzAtNjU5MDBiNWFiYjc0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkwOTAyMDU@._V1_.jpg

I've just learned that there's a 2022 remake of Quantum Leap, which got cancelled after 2 season...
ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvdHZzZXJpZXMvOTg2NjMyMTItMDJlMC00NDYzLWI3NTgtZWVjYmMzMjRkZDkxLmpwZw==

Was a fan of the original, anybody know if it's worth a watch?

Scott Bakula was asked to reprise his role as Sam Beckett and to make an appearance, but he VEHEMENTLY declined the part, so the writers just made his character's location 'unknown'... Lost in time. Which lead many theories spawning over his fate...

One theory being that he leaped into Paris Hilton's body,

And he's been stuck there ever since! 😳

True detective 4…. don’t bother! Proper snooze fest
I kinda liked it. Had its moments and the setting was good.
Too many characters I think and Jodie Foster miscast. The endless attempts to link or signpost back to the first series were very stupid.
The first season did well by just focussing on the 2 central characters and everyone else was in the background.

Too many characters I think and Jodie Foster miscast. The endless attempts to link or signpost back to the first series were very stupid.
The first season did well by just focussing on the 2 central characters and everyone else was in the background.
They have started filming the city is ours mate it is being film in Liverpool and Spain should be interesting.

What about kin.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back