TV Series

Now I’d agree with this, if it was this time last year, but I watched TD season 1 again earlier this year, and it may be my built up perception of it over time, but whilst I enjoyed it, I revised my opinion of it.
Yea same. Second half is noticeably weaker than the first half. A lot of plot holes as well. Felt last couple of episodes were rushed and off pace.

Still a great series though.

After many attempts to watch Love/Hate and usually giving up by episode 3 I've managed to stick with it and am now on series 2. Think I still prefer KIN though as it's more polished older people in it.

Stick with it.

Each series gets progressively stronger and more polished.

As it gained viewers, they`ve obviously invested more and more money in each series.

Also the metamorphosis of " Nidge " the likeable family man, into the monstrous " King Nidge " is some of the best writing I`ve seen in a British drama.

I was genuinely gutted when it finished.

Stick with it.

Each series gets progressively stronger and more polished.

As it gained viewers, they`ve obviously invested more and more money in each series.

Also the metamorphosis of " Nidge " the likeable family man, into the monstrous " King Nidge " is some of the best writing I`ve seen in a British drama.

I was genuinely gutted when it finished.
:oops:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back