• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

U.S. striker Charlie Davies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows that apparently Davies WASN'T the driver, but only claimed to be because the real driver (Faty) thought his license was still suspended in France, and that he'd be risking six months of jail, right?

Yes, we all know (I hope) and I think I read that in the end both guys ended up getting the same penalties (fine + license suspension).

Everyone knows that apparently Davies WASN'T the driver, but only claimed to be because the real driver (Faty) thought his license was still suspended in France, and that he'd be risking six months of jail, right?

Which doesn't really make things better...

I go 100mph regularly and sometimes up to 130mph. If you are in a car that can handle those speeds there isn't much difference than going 60mph. You guys are being a bit harsh. You can just as well die in a car going half those speeds.

If anything this shows that he isn't scarred by what happened. Now if you tell me he was going 100mph and drifting I will say he is crazy but hitting high speeds in a good car is nothing to be afraid of.

Anyone can drive a car at whatever speed the car is capable of doing but can the driver handle it? Most accidents are caused by people overdoing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back