Ukraine invasion and the sanction of Oligarchs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's punish USM lads....

OIP.OB3JzOAjtZPu4CeMFaEqZAHaEK

What I love, is that they didnt even know the US state sanctioned the wrong USM. Genuinely mad.

Siding with our own ruling class as well.

I got told mentioning British Crimes in Ireland was whataboutism earlier as well. The Irish famine as whataboutism. You honestly couldn't write it mate.
Johnson is creaming himself over this as he uses it to side-line all attempts to oust him from office. And imagine backing the warmongers of NATO and governments sanctioning this club's financial life-line as they seek to support a regime buttressed by a militia committed to Nazism and ethnic cleansing.

Unbelievable the level of self harm being done on this issue. The Kopites will be desperate to see USM lose everything. They know it'll impact on the stadium and the rest of our future.

How do you think wealthy Americans made their money? Do you think it is, at least partially, on the back of a country built on slavery.

I suggest you go and read a little Malcolm X and understand how wealth was generated, stolen and horded in American.

And yes, posing for a picture with Donald Trump is exactly the same as doing so with any other leader. It's the same as donating to the Republican Party (As FSG and the Glaziers did). In fact, given the crimes of America and Trump in particular, it's far far worse.

"Self made billionaire" in a country built on slavery and white supremacy. You utter cretin.
A quick google search would suggest you are being just a little deceitful, they are known democratic donators.

Johnson is creaming himself over this as he uses it to side-line all attempts to oust him from office. And imagine backing the warmongers of NATO and governments sanctioning this club's financial life-line as they seek to support a regime buttressed by a militia committed to Nazism and ethnic cleansing.

Unbelievable the level of self harm being done on this issue. The Kopites will be desperate to see USM lose everything. They know it'll impact on the stadium and the rest of our future.

Cant really argue with any of that.

A quick google search would suggest you are being just a little deceitful, they are known democratic donators.

Yes and they have also donated to the Republican Party.

The Democratic Party they donate to us currently led by a fella that support segregation. And the one before him supported massive level of US invasions on a far greater scale than Putin.

We should really be sanctioning both of the parties of American capitalisms donors really.

You get funnier and funnier. By the end of today, you will have brought every nation on the planet into your bizarre attempts to defend Moshiri, Usmanov and Putin. By tomorrow you will be on to the Martians, I expect.

As for Gazprom that is the exact logo that has been removed from the Schalke shirts. Maybe they don't have fans like you though, prepared to abandon all principles if it means a few quid for Everton.
Not much shift work lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.