Unai Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe somebody on here said that at Sevilla, the signings are made by someone else at the club - not Emery? Not sure on the facts here but... could being in charge of his own transfers over at Everton be decision-swayer if this is the case?
That part could be a gamble from our point of view if he's never done it before.

I believe somebody on here said that at Sevilla, the signings are made by someone else at the club - not Emery? Not sure on the facts here but... could being in charge of his own transfers over at Everton be decision-swayer if this is the case?
Did I read somewhere in here that he has had a negative spend in the transfer market at Sevilla?
If that is the case indeed, he has worked miracles.

-40m and wins things? Amazing.
Sevilla won three Europa League titles in a row with almost three different starting XIs (in order: white team, white team, red team)
4YabxlI.jpg
cFRxCpT.jpg
K060QrJ.jpg

Did I read somewhere in here that he has had a negative spend in the transfer market at Sevilla?
If that is the case indeed, he has worked miracles.
-40m and wins things? Amazing.
I got -£83 million from transfer market web site. It's impressive because he basically has to start off with a new team each season. Given the state of flux we're in I think he'd cope fine with it.

Sevilla won three Europa League titles in a row with almost three different starting XIs (in order: white team, white team, red team)
4YabxlI.jpg
cFRxCpT.jpg
K060QrJ.jpg
First thing you notice is the turn over of players.

Secondly .....what players ! From Oblack in goal to Bacca up front quality players in every position.

The fella is top draw makes good players better , moves them on and still gets results . No brainer go get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back