upcoming films

Watched it last weekend mate.

It`s a fantastic film and the way it`s put together is superb, but the ending is just off the scale mad, to the point where I had to check online that it wasn`t a send up lol

Watched it myself last night. I don't do horror films really but this one really intrigued me as the trailer was very well done. Loved it but like you say, ending is nuts haha.

Watched it last weekend mate.

It`s a fantastic film and the way it`s put together is superb, but the ending is just off the scale mad, to the point where I had to check online that it wasn`t a send up lol
Watched it myself last night. I don't do horror films really but this one really intrigued me as the trailer was very well done. Loved it but like you say, ending is nuts haha.

Every time I think I found a new upcoming film, it's already out!...haha. In any case, can't wait to check it out.

Also Blink Twice seems promising. I like Zoe Kravitz. Hope her directorial debut goes well. I didn't realize she was engaged to Channing Tatum.

I really hope this is better than the trailer makes it look. Not holding my breath though

More or less exposes the problem with the series. It has always relied on the relationships beteeen the three officers, and between Axel and Bronson Pinchot.

Seeing how the latter is only good for five minutes of screen time, it all hangs on the former, and no script can make that work after the first film. Axel is a great, but dead-end main character in the same way that Peter Venkman is, and only Hollywood could want to resurrect them rather than let them go to the great Carl Spackler character graveyard in the sky, plus dignity.

More or less exposes the problem with the series. It has always relied on the relationships beteeen the three officers, and between Axel and Bronson Pinchot.

Seeing how the latter is only good for five minutes of screen time, it all hangs on the former, and no script can make that work after the first film. Axel is a great, but dead-end main character in the same way that Peter Venkman is, and only Hollywood could want to resurrect them rather than let them go to the great Carl Spackler character graveyard in the sky, plus dignity.
The third one in the amusement park was absolute rubbish. The plot had too many holes in it and it was way too far fetched.

They ruined the franchise by trying to cash in on it a 3rd time, FFS!

They'll eventually make isolation into a film.

3, resurrection, prometheus, covenant. So many ideas, some of which pretty good, there's stuff to explore, but they crush themselves trying to do to much.
Is there any middle ground, the original got the haunted house horror sorted. Not going to equal it. Action ride spectacular in '$'. Not gonna equal it.
Unless they strap one into a Lecter mask, that's psychological horror ruled out. Survivalist horror is there to be done.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back