Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this has been suggested before but I reckon you could make a really crap song over Cotton-Eye Joe about him.

You would think given this was sorted on deadline day it would be straight forward to fire up again if we we were keen to get it done quick.

Or maybe they have sussed us out with our lend us your player and well pay you later *wink wink* trick.

its pronounced

oh did ya

oh+no+you+didn't.jpg

Its the Everton way....

...Ideally so Kenwright can do a video blog in a years time documenting "the drama of the day".

While were on the subject, why do the papers always refer to him as "Theatre Impresario Bill Kenwright"? Makes it sound like our chairman wears a top hat and a cape.

...Ideally so Kenwright can do a video blog in a years time documenting "the drama of the day".

While were on the subject, why do the papers always refer to him as "Theatre Impresario Bill Kenwright"? Makes it sound like our chairman wears a top hat and a cape.

Probably because he IS a Theatre Impresario !!! To refer to him as the Taxi Driver Bill Kenwright would be factualy incorrect???

Probably because he IS a Theatre Impresario !!! To refer to him as the Taxi Driver Bill Kenwright would be factualy incorrect???

Its just the word "Impresario". Why not just "Theatre Promoter" or something? It makes him sound like he drives a flying car and owns a pet otter or something.

I think maybe with it being such a short loan now, the team is wondering whether sending him out is worth it, and Everton are probably bartering over the sell-on clause. Not to mention Hitzls getting some consideration, too.

Its just the word "Impresario". Why not just "Theatre Promoter" or something? It makes him sound like he drives a flying car and owns a pet otter or something.
I enjoy this a lot. Remember back in the 80's when we all thought by 2013 we'd have flying cars and pet otters? All we got instead was every single work of art, music, film/tv and books ever created flying through the air and accessible to anyone at any time ... what a scam!

We should have a transfer rumour thread for nobody. A thread to discuss the possibility that we will sign nobody. It might be the most realistic of all the rumour threads.

I enjoy this a lot. Remember back in the 80's when we all thought by 2013 we'd have flying cars and pet otters? All we got instead was every single work of art, music, film/tv and books ever created flying through the air and accessible to anyone at any time ... what a scam!

We should have a transfer rumour thread for nobody. A thread to discuss the possibility that we will sign nobody. It might be the most realistic of all the rumour threads.

Love this idea. We could still continue to fill it with wildly inaccurate quotes such as "I heard we've put a bid in for a working fridge at Finch Farm. A dead nice Hotpoint one that makes ice and keeps the lads panda pops cold and everything".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back