Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not happy anymore. Time to go get him !

Plopsaland_140.JPG.h600.JPG

Gary Neville and David from Emmerdale (my wife said :dodgy: ) second row on the left.

If you look behind the team, the whole room is doing the thumbs up thing.

Looks like some kind of ****ty show, I would he pissed off too !

someone on a brugge fansite has said he's off to portugal

they are bidding 4 million for a defensive midfielder, malanda, so it seems apparent that he is off anyway

someone on a brugge fansite has said he's off to portugal

they are bidding 4 million for a defensive midfielder, malanda, so it seems apparent that he is off anyway

Good. Lets try get Defour on loan from Porto!

*this will never happen, but I really want it to. Suppose it's likelier than Mertens

Good. Lets try get Defour on loan from Porto!

*this will never happen, but I really want it to. Suppose it's likelier than Mertens

if we were picking porto midfielders then defour is not who i'd choose....

although we do need at least one more belgian: chadli or vossen will do

if we were picking porto midfielders then defour is not who i'd choose....

although we do need at least one more belgian: chadli or vossen will do

I know Defour doesn't start a lot for them, and i've only seen him play a few games for them and Belgium - he's looked decent but nothing special, but would be good cover for Gibbo. Whats your view on him? (know you watch european footy).

But it looks likely we're not gonna be able to buy anybody unless we sell Heitinga and maybe Gueye. I'm guessing Chadli would cost around £7mil and Vossen £4-5? I'd love both them players, but trying to be realistic to avoid disappointment.

There's a lad at Atalanta called Cigarini who looks decent (think he's on loan from Napoli), but again only seen him play twice. He's a Centre Mid.

I'm not 100% sure we need a back-up striker - more somebody who can score and create goals and play anywhere on the front line (perfect would be Mertens, but we'd need the cash - and a lot of it!). So, Chadli looks like a cheaper alternative at this point, but we would still need to sell to buy. If Heitinga goes, money will have to be spent on a new Centre Back - unless Moyes pulls a good loan move from nowhere. So, that takes up a chunk of the money. It's a viscous circle :/

defour good cover for gibson ? now thats something i didn't think id ever here, has he become badly **** over the past couple of seasons or something ?

defour good cover for gibson ? now thats something i didn't think id ever here, has he become badly **** over the past couple of seasons or something ?

He isn't ****e - just bad form and not been good enough to get into a midfield including the likes of Fernando, Gonzales and Moutinho.

I know Defour doesn't start a lot for them, and i've only seen him play a few games for them and Belgium - he's looked decent but nothing special, but would be good cover for Gibbo. Whats your view on him? (know you watch european footy).

But it looks likely we're not gonna be able to buy anybody unless we sell Heitinga and maybe Gueye. I'm guessing Chadli would cost around £7mil and Vossen £4-5? I'd love both them players, but trying to be realistic to avoid disappointment.

There's a lad at Atalanta called Cigarini who looks decent (think he's on loan from Napoli), but again only seen him play twice. He's a Centre Mid.

I'm not 100% sure we need a back-up striker - more somebody who can score and create goals and play anywhere on the front line (perfect would be Mertens, but we'd need the cash - and a lot of it!). So, Chadli looks like a cheaper alternative at this point, but we would still need to sell to buy. If Heitinga goes, money will have to be spent on a new Centre Back - unless Moyes pulls a good loan move from nowhere. So, that takes up a chunk of the money. It's a viscous circle :/

Defour is decent but with the midfield that Porto have got he's got no chance. Good player though but they'd probably want a lot for him.

Those sound about right price wise, not sure we need vossen either but if we want europe it would certainly not hurt to get someone like that on board. Chadli is good and can create and score.

Haven't heard of that lad, dont really do italian football, any good?

not really sure we've got that much money to be fair so i have no idea what to expect

Defour is decent but with the midfield that Porto have got he's got no chance. Good player though but they'd probably want a lot for him.

Those sound about right price wise, not sure we need vossen either but if we want europe it would certainly not hurt to get someone like that on board. Chadli is good and can create and score.

not really sure we've got that much money to be fair so i have no idea what to expect

has his level dropped then or is it just he's not playing? he looked the real deal before he moved there

Yeh, I think Defour would be decent but, like I said, as a loan signing. We could do with a utility midfielder that isn't Neville - ad Defour can play pretty much anywhere in midfield.

As for Cigarini, he plays as a sort of deep-lying playmaker. Good range of passing, excellent eye for the right pass and a decent engine - good at set pieces. He's not really fast put covers ground quickly enough. He's pretty much an Italian Gibbo. Again, I'm not saying to buy him - but a loan deal would be decent. Because he's already on loan at Atalanta though, i'm not sure it'd happen. Still, just floating names about really.

I'm not 100% sure we need a back-up striker
- more somebody who can score and create goals and play anywhere on the front line (perfect would be Mertens, but we'd need the cash - and a lot of it!). So, Chadli looks like a cheaper alternative at this point, but we would still need to sell to buy. If Heitinga goes, money will have to be spent on a new Centre Back - unless Moyes pulls a good loan move from nowhere. So, that takes up a chunk of the money. It's a viscous circle :/

United have four, City have four, Chelsea will soon have at least two, Arsenal have three, Spurs have two, we have one (i'm not counting Anichebe because he often plays on the wing and is often injured).

We definitely need another striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back