Van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when he has one good game and the transfer thread slags celebrates him like they’d unearthed the saviour of Everton. Then he disappeared for half a season and spent our money on luxurious cheese.
Unbrielievable comment. He was getting feta week after week, until he became injured. He didn't get the chance needed after being Leyden with such big expectations. And the Dutch blue can do what edam well pleases with the money he earned.

I think he’s a good player but he doesn’t even get in our current midfield 3 and I’d probably bring on Garner ahead of him to get game time and grow, Doucoure for legs and honestly even Davies has been very solid in his appearances, especially the derby.
So a 7th choice CM on mega bucks? No thanks!

To me it just goes against everything we're doing now. Under Lampard and Thelwell we've selected transfer targets that are warriors and full of character, just don't see it with this one.

Plus we don't have much luck with the Dutch. Thankfully this isn't even a rumour.
The chelea side lampard was successful in was a basically built around big characters and work rate in the spine (all good players obviously)
The day of this guy and Gomes in the middle of the park are gone

The chelea side lampard was successful in was a basically built around big characters and work rate in the spine (all good players obviously)
The day of this guy and Gomes in the middle of the park are gone
You can see why we were desperate to get Gueye back when you look at Kante, Essien, Makele, Mikel all having big roles in those Chelsea midfields - gotta have that guy breaking everything up and never stopping!

Behave! We were desperate and he was available, end of story. Who even remembered VDBeek existed, we`ve moved on so far from him it`s untrue.

He's naff but more importantly he also gave up on us in a relegation battle when he knew ten Hag was coming in at United so he didn't pick up an injury.
Says it all a out him wheb you had rich saying was injured and still played on. Had his chance at us and didnt take it the club has moved on he wont be missed here

Status
Not open for further replies.