Van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence to the opening poster, or anyone else debating this themselves, but I'm honestly astonished people are even asking the question.

I'm seeing it on Twitter, too:

It didn't work at Everton, and doesn't look like it's working at Manchester United.... but back again to it not working at Everton for a bit more emphasis on that.

It'd be a total waste of time and money.

“Coady recall latest”, as if it’s a developing situation lol

The latest is that Wolves can’t, and never where able to recall him. Funny that.

Why dress it up as something bigger? Can’t stand this cheap click bait on absolute non issues. Tragic.

Still think he's absolutely quality but heavily put off by his sick note silliness last season. Would get for cheap, but he won't be cheap, so wouldn't get. Crazy how his career effectively ended at 22 with a transfer to United.

He did a few nice things the rare times he palyed. But seesm very happy to sit on his arse and draw a big wage. I am not knocking him for that, I would just prefer he did it at at club other than Everton.

Still think he's absolutely quality but heavily put off by his sick note silliness last season. Would get for cheap, but he won't be cheap, so wouldn't get. Crazy how his career effectively ended at 22 with a transfer to United.

Is he absolutely quality though? He was largely crap when he played for us, has been largely crap since he signed for United and now even his former manager who supposedly loves him and was going to build team around him has completely exiled him from the squad. Maybe he’s just an Eredivisie standard player.

Is he absolutely quality though? He was largely crap when he played for us, has been largely crap since he signed for United and now even his former manager who supposedly loves him and was going to build team around him has completely exiled him from the squad. Maybe he’s just an Eredivisie standard player.
Looked unstoppable in that CL campaign, but yes could well have been an Alli style golden patch.

he looked happier than anyone when we beat palace, ran onto the field and started celebrating with fans/kids.

I think he'd still be a good move for us going into next season. Doucoure and Davies' contracts are out at the end of the season too, going into next season with Onana, Iwobi, Gana, Garner and DvdB would be very good in my opinion if he was available for the right price. Talk was we'd be going back in for Kudus in January but with how he's getting on at Ajax now I doubt he'll be going anywhere now so I could see us going in for DvdB if he's available.

Status
Not open for further replies.