Van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swerve this one. If ten Hag can’t get him performing then he’s probably not cut out for the division.

His time here was very mixed anyway.

Could be an upgrade on Tom Davis as a squad player / Gomes replacement.

That's where I rank him lol

So we're all agreed; it's a great idea and we should definitely go all out in January. But no more than £70 mill. Cheers lads ??

No offence to the opening poster, or anyone else debating this themselves, but I'm honestly astonished people are even asking the question.

I'm seeing it on Twitter, too:

It didn't work at Everton, and doesn't look like it's working at Manchester United.... but back again to it not working at Everton for a bit more emphasis on that.

It'd be a total waste of time and money.

No offence to the opening poster, or anyone else debating this themselves, but I'm honestly astonished people are even asking the question.

It didn't work at Everton, and doesn't look like it's working at Manchester United.... but back again to it not working at Everton for a bit more emphasis on that.

It's baffling. No idea how the thought even pops into someone's head in the first place.

Can't think of any examples atm but i swear that account chats nothing but wham.

Status
Not open for further replies.