VAR

The "foul" was very subjective, a ref and a linesman standing on top of it never saw anything wrong, same as most of us.
VAR was then scrutinsed, probably many times in slow motion obviously to eek out the most insignificant excuse they could find to rule it out.
That's probably the most blatant bit of cheating yet and sends the unjust 10 point deduction to 13, at best 11. I never believed the shouts of corruption but it's blatantly happening just too many times to be anything but.

Just seen Forest’s red card, quite possibly one of the most horrific bits of refereeing I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂. Not VAR related as they can’t get involved with second yellows, but Christ 😂

And VAR can't even intervene due to farcical way it is used

That's the irony we have. One of the most clear and obvious errors by an official in the history of the premier league, and we can't overturn it. He's made a mistake and they can't help him. It's ridiculous.

Just seen Forest’s red card, quite possibly one of the most horrific bits of refereeing I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂. Not VAR related as they can’t get involved with second yellows, but Christ 😂

That is a scandalous decision that yellow card, absolutely scandalous.

I can only assume the ref thought he still played for Wolves so decided to make a bad decision again.