Vaughan

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. vaughan was injured at the start of the season.

2. when we play 4-5-1 there is only one striker-yakubu. this means AJ will be on the bench and moyes will probably play him over vaughan because he is more experienced.

3. recently with yak away AJ has played infront of the 5 man midfeild. this is where i would have liked to see vaughan play upfront with AJ. we have been short in midfeild and the likes of osman have not been match fit. Cahill will not play at reading (if he is in Australia? ) this would be a good opportunity to see vaughan, but yak is back so we will probably play yak and AJ upfront.

Cahill is playing tomorrow so should be back, Vaughan is 4th choice striker for me

Behind Anichebe? Victor does nothing when hes starting from the off.

Vaughan hasnt started many because hes had serious injuries.

Behind Anichebe? Victor does nothing when hes starting from the off.

Vaughan hasnt started many because hes had serious injuries.

Most definitely, Victor for me is the more natural striker and i highlight that because i am not talking about all round ability which Vaughan has more of. Victor looks dangerous in every game, wereas i see Vaughan as a Cahill type

Most definitely, Victor for me is the more natural striker and i highlight that because i am not talking about all round ability which Vaughan has more of. Victor looks dangerous in every game, wereas i see Vaughan as a Cahill type

I agree, they are cutlass and rapier, if you want the door banging down, Vic every time, subtlety then it has to be Vaughn. In the long term I would opt for James but only time will tell. I don't think we'll keep them both for some reason, possibly deep down I can't see both establishing themselves long term, hence the signing of Yak:(

I really beleive James Vaghan is going to be something special, he has the class, temprement adn determination!

For me he is and will be for some time one of the most important payers at the club!

I think hel be with us long after Yak has left!

I really beleive James Vaghan is going to be something special, he has the class, temprement adn determination!

For me he is and will be for some time one of the most important payers at the club!

I think hel be with us long after Yak has left!

You could hopefully be right mate but I don't see both of them staying, remember we have young Skywalker out on loan and he is very highly thought of by Moyes, we are also looking at Ledley at Cardiff and have some good kids in the academy.................it all sounds so healthy. I just hope that we never have to resort to panic buys again, in Moyes we trust(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back