Should Everton sell Vaughn or keep him?

• Sell him, we need the money

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Keep him, we need the goals

Votes: 44 75.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep, I'm a massive Vaughany fan! Plus, we wouldn't get much for him and desperately need the goals

Would we really get 3 to 4 mill for him???, there was a report in our local rag that Sven was interested in him in Jan, 500k was the price mentioned

I love Vaughany, he's such a genuine guy and i'm always chuffed when he plays...

...However, you can't really say "Keep him: we need the goals".

sell him and victor imo, we can't just keep on waiting and giving another 6 months, sell them as a pair, both have had chances and haven't exactly lit the place up, you have to take any chances you get in this league and neither have.

Keep! He's a good finisher - if he'd had Beckford's chances this season he'd be on 5 or 6 goals - and they are both similar in style of play.

I'm hopeful Beckford can improve - but by that logic, why shouldn't Vaughan?

keep him we would be lucky to get half a million for him and with cahill going for six weeks we will need a forward

this, but is he the right forward to keep when we've already got Beckford, who is in the same mold, but has less prem experience than our Vaughny.

this, but is he the right forward to keep when we've already got Beckford, who is in the same mold, but has less prem experience than our Vaughny.

saha and yak dont look interested, dont think beckford and vaughny or vic are really the answer but i cant think of a forward we could get for the money we would get for him and at least he looks interested, would sell either of the first two if we could get decent money in, or sell jonny or billy and get a decent forward in and sell any of the rest we can. not ideal but without money beggers cant be choosers

13 games for Palace. 5 goals, 4 Yellow Cards and 1 Red Card !! Take away the hat-trick and it reads 12 games for Palace. 2 goals, 4 Yellow Cards and 1 Red Card.

Sorry not for me, I say sell.

13 games for Palace. 5 goals, 4 Yellow Cards and 1 Red Card !! Take away the hat-trick and it reads 12 games for Palace. 2 goals, 4 Yellow Cards and 1 Red Card.

.......and still our best player by some distance.His yellow cards were all the result of "vigorous" challenges rather than indiscipline.(the red was a bit of a wild one.)Broadly earned as a result of his willingness to put himself about a bit. I probably saw him half a dozen times and only once did his marker get the better of him during a game. Sharp and pacey, always put in a shift. If he signed for us, (which he won't) he would be the most popular signing for quite a while. Probably our best loanee since Ashley Cole.
He would do much better for you than for us, as, although it is a big step up in class, he would have much better players around him.

Keep! He's a good finisher - if he'd had Beckford's chances this season he'd be on 5 or 6 goals - and they are both similar in style of play.

I'm hopeful Beckford can improve - but by that logic, why shouldn't Vaughan?[/QUOTE]

Answer: He's made of glass.

its his playing style that makes him injury prone, not his physique. as he matures and calms down a bit, i think the injuries will subside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back