Villa protest

Nothing "Tory" about that. Just stating facts sir.

Your defence of a supposed "top blue" mocking hard working match going fans because they spend money on tickets is shameful.

That same supporter, who if memory serves me was calling out other fans for not protesting at the ground as being "enemies of the fanbase" yet they themselves admit never attending protests or going a match, because they would rather spend money going on holiday and laughing at the rest of us plebs.

Tory with a hint of kopite behaviour that.

@disgruntledvilla egnore these bozo's, thankfully these are in the minority and you'll get some good support. Unfortunately this is what the modern game is coming to. We let in American ownership and then act shocked when they slowly start pulling stunts like this.
Absolutely guilty of this. Wouldn't regard people as plebs but people spending that much dough to watch a game of football is hilarious.

But to be serious it does tie in with the cause of all this ripping off. Fans get ripped off because they actively endorse it by paying what's asked.

I long since gave up my season ticket as the price hit a tipping point. I could have afforded to continue going but I considered it a piss take to ask that much to watch football. And TV subscriptions went the same way for the same reason. All the more difficult to justify when you see the clear contempt that the money makers in the sport have for fans. Clubs, FA's, league runners, TV and all governing bodies all regard fans as an inconvenience valued only for their money and as window dressing for stadiums.

The only valid protest is done with the wallet. Buying a ticket and then moaning about the price of it as form of protest is laughable behaviour.

Were villa one of the many clubs who chanted about us being cheats?

If not, then I’m all for our fans supporting anything against the establishment of football with them.

If they were they can do one. Revelling in the fact we were nearly relegated due to corruption. Very little sympathy for other clubs now.

Can you not be a*sed googling? Ffs lad you've got enough time on your hands to do your own research.

Evening Toffees, sorry to hijack your forum but I was looking to gain your support for the game next weekend.

I’m sure you’ve seen the outrage related to our extortionate Champions League ticket prices and the vast majority are really unhappy that the club hasn’t reconsidered the pricing.

Would you join us in protesting against the prices and the total disgregard of the loyal match going fan?

Thanks in advance

View attachment 272120
Agree it is something that should be done with all fans but for me like us when we got the first deduction no fan cared about us. Will be the same again the game is for you to protest if was something put forward vy fans groups to the clubs about the prices then yes. Until it happens to fans of the clubs then will be hard to do something. Plus is a massive game for us good luck i hope it will end with a good result and change what the club has done but is the game first for me

Nu-Wolfpac member, been indoctrinated by ForeverB'stard92.

I can say it enough, VILLA ARE A DISGRACE OVER THESE TICKETS!

But, you're right, there's enough banter tits in their crowd who like the sign on or feed the scouser type stuff.
Aye he is another wum who disappeared crying for months when a mod called him out.

Coincidentally, I did do a quick google.

Just 3 months ago they were chanting at scousers about signing on. And now they are crying about ticket prices. Funny how karma works.

Yet the Nu-wolfpac seem in support of them.

I've done every protest with fellow Everton supporters ..I'm going to villa next week I personally will be backing them ticket prices are shocking in general and all supporters should make a stand.its getting tougher and tougher for a normal working man to go the match especially with the family..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back