• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time will tell with the lad, looked shakey against Utd but the defence wasn't great in general, file in same drawer as Funes Mori, could be good, could be turd.

Like I wouldn't rate a new signing for us on a couple of games I won't rate a new signing for anyone else over the same period. I didn't really want VVD but I will wait till the end of the season before deciding if we dodged a bullet or dropped a bollock.

The only new signings this season that you can say look great so far are Martial and Payet but they may drop off in time. Even Di Maria looked great for a month when he signed last season and look how that ended up.

Like I wouldn't rate a new signing for us on a couple of games I won't rate a new signing for anyone else over the same period. I didn't really want VVD but I will wait till the end of the season before deciding if we dodged a bullet or dropped a bollock.

The only new signings this season that you can say look great so far are Martial and Payet but they may drop off in time. Even Di Maria looked great for a month when he signed last season and look how that ended up.

I think Martial will prove to be a better player for United than ADM but also agree with what you say. It's stupid to judge players so early. Apart from VVD who is obviously the pineapple on pizza of defenders.

He got sat down by Martial, but John Stones got sat down by Ighalo against Watford. It happens.

Not his best game but no doubt in my mind at all he'll come good. By the by, I see everybody ignored his goal saving tackle in the same game.

He got sat down by Martial, but John Stones got sat down by Ighalo against Watford. It happens.

Not his best game but no doubt in my mind at all he'll come good. By the by, I see everybody ignored his goal saving tackle in the same game.
I didn't, tbf to me.

It'll take time to adjust.

Still think he'll be bang average but he was never gonna be at his best until Decemberish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back