Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
really don't want him for this price tbh. I know it's not my money, but i would be happy for us paying that for an insane attacker, but for a centre back? hmm I'm sure there'll be better defenders we could attract for under half the value.

Think of it this way - with him and Keane, we sort our centre-half partnership for five years, and even if after four one of them wants out, they'll then be at their peak anyway and we'll sell them at a premium.

VVD and Keane are proven in the league. £65m on, say, an Icardi is actually a much bigger risk.

People undervalue the defensive side of the game. I'd be delighted if we brought in Van Dijk, who is a defender of ridiculous quality.

I really don't care if this is fake news, a fake bid, or a real thing, the rumour itself is absolute comedy gold, always knew Moshiri had a dark side.

40m fee + 25m bonus of one pound for each kopite head falling off. More than a fair deal.

He thinks I'm this Prev because I faked a Sportofacts tweet.

1) If I were the Prev I wouldn't have to fake a Sportofacts tweet.
2) It would appear that @Prevenger17 isn't banned anyway.
3) They are all paranoid and every poster is a banned poster in disguise

Anyway, back to this made up rumour about Everton bidding on VVD

I want to see you and @Prevenger17 team up on this forum forever.

He is rubbish.

Unless he signs of course, then he will be boss.

Seriously though I have my doubts over him especially at the prices being touted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back