Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
really don't want him for this price tbh. I know it's not my money, but i would be happy for us paying that for an insane attacker, but for a centre back? hmm I'm sure there'll be better defenders we could attract for under half the value.

Curious why folk would move Mori on?
He's a bit hot headed and impetuous perhaps, but he will learn from Koeman, as Keane will. And he plays for Argentina who continually figure higher ranked than England by FIFA.

If Jags has an offer of Player Coach at Sheffield United still, he should take it, and he goes with my thanks for his services and my best wishes for the future.

Williams is a leader, in the same way as John Terry threw himself in front of everything, Williams is the same. He's also a decent communicator and has the experience to help Mori and Keane and Holgate. That's a decent range of options right there.

Just because we are slightly richer now, doesn't mean that we go silly. There is a building process here, lets get it right, lets not spend for spendings sake.

That's all fine and good. Now you are relying on Sandro(never played a minute in the Premier league yet), DCL and Lookman leading the line. I'll take another year with young/old centerbacks and fill the massive void upfront first.

We've not sold Lukaku yet (although looks likely). I'm presuming they'll be working on all deals in parallel so the timing is pretty irrelevant. Do we need another CB? In my opinion yes. Do we need a striker if Lukaku goes? Yes. Will we get one? Strong rumours atound Rooney and Giroud do I don't see what the issue is here.

He's a bit hot headed and impetuous perhaps, but he will learn from Koeman, as Keane will. And he plays for Argentina who continually figure higher ranked than England by FIFA.

If Jags has an offer of Player Coach at Sheffield United still, he should take it, and he goes with my thanks for his services and my best wishes for the future.

Williams is a leader, in the same way as John Terry threw himself in front of everything, Williams is the same. He's also a decent communicator and has the experience to help Mori and Keane and Holgate. That's a decent range of options right there.

Just because we are slightly richer now, doesn't mean that we go silly. There is a building process here, lets get it right, lets not spend for spendings sake.

I think Funes Mori is a defender we could get a decent amount for from an Italian or Spanish side

Van Dijk and Keane are both better than him, with Williams being an elder statesman and Holgate and Pennington still being young, so if someone has to go to ease the books a little bit, then sadly Rammy is the man who has to get moved on

Genuinely mate, and I'm not one for sweeping statements, Funes Mori is absolutely terrible with his feet.
In the air he's decent but ask him to do anything else and he's a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back