Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake, Paul Joyce, The Echo, Sky Sports, BBC and other credible sources are all reporting it!

Nobody got wind of United's bid for Lukaku. All the journalists where sold on the Chelsea angle.

Regarding VVD we have the biggest ace in Koeman. He is a dutch legend and help develop VVD game massively.
We have also signed players this window from under the noses of PSG and persuaded Sandro to sign ahead of waiting a few months for Atletico.
Both those clubs are superior to the biffs across the park.

Ultimately up to the player though. I know where I would choose given the chance to work with a dutch legend and mentor, or an umbrella hat wearing, gurning buffoon.

Reckon it was that tweet by Carragher that done it. He might not be so quick to dis the Mosh in future, all whilst Klopp laps up the admiration for wearing an umbrella on his head. :)

Dead pigeons everywhere

IMG_1723.webp

Aldo, currently having a nice lie down in Queens Square after hearing the news.

Last edited:

So we get punished for pretending to sign van dijk as a joke but everton dont. CORRUPT! those bitter *#*#* should get a transfer ban!

Direct quote from RS on twitter that, have you ever been so angry your brain just took you to an alternative reality??? :Blink:

So we get punished for pretending to sign van dijk as a joke but everton dont. CORRUPT! those bitter *#*#* should get a transfer ban!

Direct quote from RS on twitter that, have you ever been so angry your brain just took you to an alternative reality??? :Blink:

....thats a parody account

Nobody got wind of United's bid for Lukaku. All the journalists where sold on the Chelsea angle.

Regarding VVD we have the biggest ace in Koeman. He is a dutch legend and help develop VVD game massively.
We have also signed players this window from under the noses of PSG and persuaded Sandro to sign ahead of waiting a few months for Atletico.
Both those clubs are superior to the biffs across the park.

Ultimately up to the player though. I know where I would choose given the chance to work with a dutch legend and mentor, or an umbrella hat wearing, gurning buffoon.
BBC broke the Lukaku to UTD story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back