Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll try.

Moshiri claims we bid the asking price for Koulibaly last season - why not van Dijk?

I think he'll want a transfer this summer, he'll want to go to a better team than us but life's a shith.....

Who are Southampton are more bitter towards? Koeman, or Liverpool...

Our chance would depend on Walsh and how he goes about it, don't underestimate the guy though as he seems not only very respected inside the industry, but also very likeable as well.

You can guarantee every kopite has been obsessively watching what we're doing since the season has ended. Every day they look at our news first. They're rattled.

They broke they're club transfer record a couple of weeks ago and not one Evertonian batted an eyelid.

It's kin brilliant.

Can't see this Van Dijk fella signing but just the fact a bid could be legit is hilarious.

I'd have thought that'd have clinched his move elsewhere, tbh.

A lot of our signings seem to want to play for Lord Ronkoe. Why won't you bow to him? Seriously though for cebtrevsvks the opportunity to work with Koeman is a draw, he was one of the best.

I'm simply stating the facts. If it makes you feel good to think we're getting VVD because some 15-year-old posted it on Twitter then good for you. I would rather talk about realistic transfer targets now we have lost our best player as we seriously need some goals in our team

It was an actual journalist named Ell Bretland.

OK, not a definite source, but at least one to merit a thread or at the very least discussion of it.

If we have chance it'll be down to Koeman. The player has previously spoken very highly of his time under him, plus the Dutch connection. Still unlikely but it may tip the balance in our favour. All good fun though.;)
Yes, and I'm not so sure it's as unlikely as what some think.
If the Mosh really does have a plan to put us back in the big time, that could swing it.
Koeman
New stadium
Boss fans
What's not to love about Everton.

This is a rumour that's starting to spread. Two of my non-Evertonian colleagues have just returned from lunch and both mentioned it to me. At the very least the rumour sites have picked it up and are starting to run with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back