Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything else mate, what about them being the best club in the world?
I'm simply stating the facts. If it makes you feel good to think we're getting VVD because some 15-year-old posted it on Twitter then good for you. I would rather talk about realistic transfer targets now we have lost our best player as we seriously need some goals in our team

Yeah he seems to think he's heard it from a reliable sauce, do you think there any truth in it?

We have maintained a very real interest in Keane and VVD. With us now having the Lukaku money combined with the Chinese bank deal it is not beyond the realms of possibility.

Having the same agent as Koeman too, I doubt we would have made an offer unless the player would join.

Having purchased a striker for £5.2m why not buy a defender for £65m.
Had we paid £65m for an U21 Spain star striker and then £5m for a defender no one would bat an eyelid.

We have maintained a very real interest in Keane and VVD. With us now having the Lukaku money combined with the Chinese bank deal it is not beyond the realms of possibility.

Having the same agent as Koeman too, I doubt we would have made an offer unless the player would join.

Having purchased a striker for £5.2m why not buy a defender for £65m.
Had we paid £65m for an U21 Spain star striker and then £5m for a defender no one would bat an eyelid.
I agree, be a great addition and what a defence we would have. Could of be rubbish still but you never know

I'm simply stating the facts. If it makes you feel good to think we're getting VVD because some 15-year-old posted it on Twitter then good for you. I would rather talk about realistic transfer targets now we have lost our best player as we seriously need some goals in our team
Who exactly is this 15-year old to whom you refer ?

I think we'll try.

Moshiri claims we bid the asking price for Koulibaly last season - why not van Dijk?

I think he'll want a transfer this summer, he'll want to go to a better team than us but life's a shith.....

Who are Southampton are more bitter towards? Koeman, or Liverpool...
If my memory is correct that Moshiri interview was after the summer window last season when we weren't really linked with Van Dijk, those rumours of a bid more so started during the winter window.

go to one of the threads about strikers! Is someone smacking your fingers with bamboo to type on this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back