Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous email went to various (BCC so don't know who) at 9:17am claiming of a bid. At first, assumed may have been the prompt but it won't be based on tweets since then, Ell seems too sure.
Yeah he seems to think he's heard it from a reliable sauce, do you think there any truth in it?

Yeah he seems to think he's heard it from a reliable sauce, do you think there any truth in it?

I think we'll try.

Moshiri claims we bid the asking price for Koulibaly last season - why not van Dijk?

I think he'll want a transfer this summer, he'll want to go to a better team than us but life's a shith.....

Who are Southampton are more bitter towards? Koeman, or Liverpool...

Surely one of the best centre backs of all time being willing to spend 65 million pounds on him should cast aside any doubt over his abilities?

Sign this bloke and I'm getting on it that night

I think we'll try.

Moshiri claims we bid the asking price for Koulibaly last season - why not van Dijk?

I think he'll want a transfer this summer, he'll want to go to a better team than us but life's a shith.....

Who are Southampton are more bitter towards? Koeman, or Liverpool...
I would say Liverpool as they been tapping up(allegedly) VVD and probably others in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back