Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pickford was a statement signing personally.

Everton spending 30M on a goalkeeper of all things. The media have been all over us ever since.
We've been making statements for sure! I think we're at the stage where we've pulled away from the chasing pack and we're closer to the top six than the rest but I don't think we've yet made that signing that makes other clubs jealous yet. If we sign VVD Liverpool fans and the media will absolutely lose it. I overheard a United fan winding up a Chelsea fan at work today about how they pinched Lukaku, I am desperate to give a knowing wink and remain classy to the RS in my office with us pinching their number one signing.

Still don't think it'd happen like but it would be HUGE.

Spent the Rom money to see the look on carragher, Thompson n aldos face . Be some cb pairing n nothing would surprise me at this stage
Followed by another tweet from carragher that VVD is overrated and overpriced (which he is to be fair). He's already contradicted himself once, by putting Pickford in his team of the year.

take all the Lukaku money, spend it all on one of :

VVD, de Vrij or Koulibaly (whoever is cheapest)

+ Giroud and Rooney and ill be bloody beaming.

Followed by another tweet from carragher that VVD is overrated and overpriced (which he is to be fair). He's already contradicted himself once, by putting Pickford in his team of the year.
Never use to mind him but like the rest of that shower now we starting we grow. Thwy hate it. Long overdue. Big stand fc need to step aside. The klopp magic dying on its arse n they turning in arsenal with their fandom bids

VVD and a striker like Giroud or dembele and I think we going to up there not saying we will win the league but could we dare to dream? Just make a statement and get VVD to Goodison next season and the rest of the league will be worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back