Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha eh, what on earth has led you to that conclusion?

Love how dramatic our fans are.

Saints reporting RS for illegal approach, having evidence of their wrongdoing, then withdrawing their complaint to the FA.

Not that much of a stretch to think there's a reason for them not wanting to pursue.

Liverpool get him at a cut price.

3F9EC39B-572B-44FE-B531-6894067F0302.webp

I'm almost inclined to believe Dave Seed/Ell Bretland when they say that we've made an approach, just because they seem so sure of it. Regardless though, surely one of the big news outlets would've picked up on it if so.

I just don't think he'd come imo, even with Koeman's influence.
Why? If only we offer for him and we're bigger then Southampton and we're giving him a wage increase...why not

Got no problem with that fee for a player who could conceivably be our CB for the next five to ten years. It'll look like a bargain in three years time anyway.

....assuming it's got any shred of truth to it.

If telling the truth makes you bitter mate then count me in.

He's a horrendous defender who cretinous Kopites think is brilliant because he's a shown pony. Most of their own intelligent fans (granted a small number) can't stand him. He's clumsy, poor on the ball, doesn't read the game well and dreadfully inconsistent.

If he came here he would currently be 5th choice. They overpaid hugely for him so have had to keep up appearances by keeping the illusion of a good player.

It's interesting that Palace's alleged "player of the season" hasn't been signed for them 2 months after the season finished. He's nowhere near good enough for us and cheat to boot.

5th choice? You are chatting out of your anus. He's not the best on the ball like but he's a cb not a number 10 so who's arsed

Just go on watch the AJ 3-0 derby on repeat that's what kind of fan you are I reckon

Palace have also got a new manger which is probably why they haven't signed him it ok pal

5th choice? You are chatting out of your anus. He's not the best on the ball like but he's a cb not a number 10 so who's arsed

Just go on watch the AJ 3-0 derby on repeat that's what kind of fan you are I reckon

Palace have also got a new manger which is probably why they haven't signed him it ok pal

He'd be 5th choice mate well behind our 4 current option. In truth I would probably have Holgate ahead of him as well.

A yoyo club like Crystal Palace is his level.

I have never watched the AJ 3-0 Derby back mate. Going on about Derby wins and re watching individual Derby games that have no bearing on winning a trophy back is about the most Kopite thing I could imagine doing so tend to avoid that sort of Kopite behaviour.

He's bad on the ball, positionally terrible, slow and makes poor decisions. There's a reason Klopp has elected to use lads who got shown up by the likes of 4th division Plymouth ahead of him.

Anyway you obviously like him. I don't. Opinions are like a-holes and all that mate!

No. He hasn't said a word about anything, the CL stuff all came from the red media when it looked like they could miss out on it, as did the vvd wants to play only for Liverpool and Klopp.

They can't afford him.

That's the joy of this offer. At worst it just drives the price further up for Liverpool.

Ian Doyle lost his head today in the Echo having a rant about United driving the prices up post Lukaku. This is for the same paper that broke the 100 million price tag. It was an odd article.

What it struck me as was the ramblings of a man who is well aware Liverpools negotiations aren't going the way they want and are being left behind. I suspect they are now well aware they will struggle to complete deals and getting their excuses in. Blaming United will work a treat.

That's the joy of this offer. At worst it just drives the price further up for Liverpool.

Ian Doyle lost his head today in the Echo having a rant about United driving the prices up post Lukaku. This is for the same paper that broke the 100 million price tag. It was an odd article.

What it struck me as was the ramblings of a man who is well aware Liverpools negotiations aren't going the way they want and are being left behind. I suspect they are now well aware they will struggle to complete deals and getting their excuses in. Blaming United will work a treat.

But, but, they have a big stand and 15% of the adult population of the world as fans mate!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back