Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say we got him (big big if I know). Van Dijk, Keane and Pickford all starting the first game would you be a bit nervous ? Think it might take a while to settle in ?

I'm almost inclined to believe Dave Seed/Ell Bretland when they say that we've made an approach, just because they seem so sure of it. Regardless though, surely one of the big news outlets would've picked up on it if so.

I just don't think he'd come imo, even with Koeman's influence.

If this is true then it'd definitely be the marquee signing that moshiri has been on about.
Big fee to show the doubters that we'll pay what's required to bring in top players.
Good age, premier league experience, highly rated and sought after player.

I'm almost inclined to believe Dave Seed/Ell Bretland when they say that we've made an approach, just because they seem so sure of it. Regardless though, surely one of the big news outlets would've picked up on it if so.

I just don't think he'd come imo, even with Koeman's influence.

20,000 and 5,000 followers each so maybe 30:70 of this 'news' happening.

imagine getting him and then loaning him to the kopites for a season till he's ready to get into our first team! there wouldn't be an untouched paving slab in the whole of Norway make it happen farhad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back