2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its a complete myth. Absolutely brilliant in the air too.

And absolutely night and day between him and Mylolenko.

He literally starts for France and we sold him.

He was not very good here, it had gone stale even before the fallout. He was like many others we have been left with they seemed to down tools months ago. Personally in glad we got rid, not saying the new guy was the best replacement but Digne was here playing when we have been dire this season.

Harsh to say this, but even the glimpses we got of him before the Ukraine invasion suggests he was very limited. I've seen nothing to change my opinion. Offers nothing going forward and not much defensively either. Its a bizarre signing. Surely there were better left backs that could have been found in the championship.

Yeah I don’t want to pile in on the lad but my god he looks absolutely dreadful. It’s difficult to see what he’s supposed to offer to be honest, he looks very poor defensively, not great on the ball, and not exactly an athlete either.

He was not very good here, it had gone stale even before the fallout. He was like many others we have been left with they seemed to down tools months ago. Personally in glad we got rid, not saying the new guy was the best replacement but Digne was here playing when we have been dire this season.
I admire a double down as much as anyone but you're completely wrong about him not being able to defend and he was one of our 3 most creative players last year.

You're just wrong fella, sorry.

I admire a double down as much as anyone but you're completely wrong about him not being able to defend and he was one of our 3 most creative players last year.

You're just wrong fella, sorry.
He was ? for months and was getting worse, he will more than likely do well for villa or another team beyond, but his and evertons relationship was finished, he even was poor at the end of Ancelottis rein. Anyway there are much bigger problems than selling him.

He was ? for months and was getting worse, he will more than likely do well for villa or another team beyond, but his and evertons relationship was finished, he even was poor at the end of Ancelottis rein. Anyway there are much bigger problems than selling him.
you mean his and Kopite Pig's relationship.

I think we can quite clearly state he is miles off Digne, and that he will be a large part of us being relegated, if we do go down.

So more nonsense as per usual from you.

Well we've lost most of the games this season with him not on the pitch so thats enough agenda ridden bollox for one day thanks Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back