2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

He did very well, definitely looking more solid defensively. Had so much defending to do, however he did fail to track Salah for the return pass for the 1st goal.

Looks like I was right eh @Eggs ?

…genuinely hope so, Zat. I couldn’t bring myself to watch the game, sounds like he did fine.

I still wouldn’t have advised investing in him after watching those first few games but you have to make these calls. I think losing Digne was a huge mistake as it weakened us on the pitch and further divided the dressing room.

i presume Mykolenko was watched when he performed well but it wasn’t a signing we needed at that time.

…genuinely hope so, Zat. I couldn’t bring myself to watch the game, sounds like he did fine.

I still wouldn’t have advised investing in him after watching those first few games but you have to make these calls. I think losing Digne was a huge mistake as it weakened us on the pitch and further divided the dressing room.

i presume Mykolenko was watched when he performed well but it wasn’t a signing we needed at that time.

He had Salah in his pocket all game.

The ref was so corrupt...we should have had a penalty and they should have had 2 or perhaps 3 reds.

Status
Not open for further replies.