2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• whooz-720.jpg
    whooz-720.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 47
Liverpool scored 2 goals, Leicester scored 1.

Shall I list all the players Michael Keane has "stopped" this season?

Tbh I am not really sure what he could have done to prevent Coleman rugby tackling Mina as he headed a perfect pass for Leicester the other day.

Can’t belief I’m in the Mykolenko thread seeing someone have a go st the website team for doing their job taking a few quotes from Mykolenko and putting it on the club website.

He even says in the interview that the jobs not done and that Watford needs to be another 3 point.

Lampard: "I just want him to believe that he deserves to be here as a Premier League player, as an Everton player & he has so much to offer us"

Hope this is just Lampard trying to boost him/confidence as it sounds as though he doesn't have a great amount of self belief/confidence.
A lack of self belief seems to have been the sole trait we've looked for when appointing players over the last few years tbh.

Yerry mina is the only player we have who displays any leadership qualities.

Always good to know a player has one of them in their locker.

I thought it was a bit of a fluke when I first seen it, but having rewatched it about 70 times in the past 24 hours, I’m pretty certain you can’t fluke that kind of technique.
I reckon he does that often in training. Of all the ways Iwobi could have made that pass, to just float it up, like that, suggests he knew what his man could do.
Good to see he is available for the next game. Would really have hated to see Kenny at LB, in such an important game

All praises to Benitez for bringing this gem of a player to our club. Let's hope Vitalii Mykolenkos' injury amounts to nothing and he's back for our next game.
Well, Brands' scouted him and the only reason we have him is because Benitez decided to fall out with Digne.

He's playing really well atm and I'm very glad. He was always going to need time, that was before taking into consideration what happened in Ukraine after he arrived here, but we don't need to praise Benitez at all. Because he was brought in to a struggling side and needed 3 months to get accustomed to the league, the new manager ended up having to play Jonjoe Kenny at LB.

Lampard: "I just want him to believe that he deserves to be here as a Premier League player, as an Everton player & he has so much to offer us"

Hope this is just Lampard trying to boost him/confidence as it sounds as though he doesn't have a great amount of self belief/confidence.

He said when the move was first mooted that he was in shock.

Think he's just a humble guy and its been a whirlwind few months for him.

Once hes had a preseason i think he'll kick on.

Possibly to do with him being brought in and then the DoF and manager who brought him being sacked almost immediately.

Not an ideal start for anyone coming to a new league and club, never mind what’s been going on back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.